St Ewe Country Fair
Sunday, 18th August 2019
Food and Drink in the Food Marquee on the main field:
- Freshly made Bacon Butties (from 10.00am)
- Cornish Pasties (steak, vegetable and vegan)
- Hot Sausage Rolls
- Ploughmans, (ham, cheese, chutney, lettuce)
- BLT (bacon, lettuce tomato)
- Tuna mayonnaise, lettuce
- Brie, lettuce and chilli jam
- Falafel, hummus, cucumber, lettuce, mint and yogurt dressing
- Chicken Caesar Salad (chicken, lettuce, parmesan, Caesar dressing)
We are happy to mix and match the roll/wrap/bread and filling of your choice based on the ingredients above. There will also be the option of a gluten free roll – just ask and we will do our best to make you your perfect lunch!
Delicious homemade cakes. Including a selection of gluten free and vegan cakes – please ask.
Children’s Meal Deal:
Children will be able to select a choice of filling for their smaller roll/sandwich, then choose their crisps, cookie, fruit and juice box. All for the price of £3.00.
Tea, Coffee and Squash. Decaf and herbal tea options available.
We will have recycling facilities on-site, but please feel free to bring your own re-usable container for your drinks.
A cold water tap will be available for you to refill your re-usable bottles throughout the day.
Made in Cornwall vanilla ice cream.
Cream Teas in the Village Hall
Scrumptious traditional cream teas. Real coffee and a wide selection of homemade cakes. All to be enjoyed in a lovely relaxing atmosphere.
Licenced Bar including:
- Skinner’s Ales
Cooking Demonstrations in the Demo Tent
Cooking demonstrations will be held during the day by Steve Bowen, founder and owner of the Steak of the Art restaurants in Bristol and Cardiff. Check our their website www.steakoftheart.co.uk.
- First Aid (our First Aider will be located in the Food Marquee on the field).
- Disabled parking for blue badge holders
- Indoor toilets
- Wet weather vehicle removal assistance
- Baby changing facilities